- generally successful, but somehow still feeling stuck & unfulfilled?
- feeling like something precious is missing for you?
- curious to know what it feels like to improvise engaging music on piano without worrying about sour notes and abject embarrassment?
Would you like...
- to devote more attention to your musical and personal potential rather than just telling yourself you will?
- to discover how a healthy sound improvisation learning environment could facilitate creativity, flexibility, and resilience in other areas of your life?
- special access to a year of weekly tips, techniques, training, and tools to vitalize and strengthen your playing?
ongoing guidance so you won't flounder when you get stuck?
- to share your discoveries, challenges, and successes with other fellow travelers, and be inspired by theirs along the way?
So you can...
- expand and deepen your enjoyment of your own playing (rather than getting discouraged hitting walls),
- strengthen the connection to your intuition and creative genius,
- apply insights from these practices to other areas of your life (and get off the "stubborn old patterns" treadmill),
- be less reactive and impulsive in your interactions with people,
- navigate uncertainty more confidently,
trust yourself more deeply,
- follow through with your priorities more reliably,
- and more fully inhabit your authentic place in the world?
If so, then
⇩⇩⇩ Choose your preferred plan below ⇩⇩⇩
The Essential Skill for Your Genuine Liberation
Learn what this skill is, why it's so vital, and how you can learn and master this skill on piano, and how that skill can translate to other areas of your life!)
(You get access to the FREE mini-course, but not the SoundYourSelf community)
The SoundYourSelf Experience 2022
Open to new members 2x/year, in October and April
Grand Opening Nov 15 - Nov 24
Doors Close Midnight ET Wed Nov 24
After Nov 20, the next opening will be April 21 - April 30, 2022