- generally successful, but somehow feel stuck or unfulfilled deep down?
- Does it feel like something precious is missing for you?
- Also, would you like to know what it feels like to improvise engaging music on piano without worrying about sour notes and abject embarrassment?
- Are you curious how a healthy sound improvisation learning environment facilitates creativity, flexibility, and resilience in other areas of life as well?
Would you like...
- to devote more attention to your musical and personal potential rather than just telling yourself you will?
- special access to a year of weekly tips, techniques, training, and tools to vitalize and strengthen your playing?
ongoing guidance from Daniel Barber, creator of the SoundYourSelf approach to piano improvisation so you won't flounder when (not if) you get stuck?
- to share your discoveries, challenges, and successes with other fellow travelers, and be inspired by theirs along the way?
So you can...
- expand and deepen your enjoyment of your own playing (rather than getting discouraged hitting walls),
- strengthen the connection to your intuition and creative genius,
- apply insights from these practices to other areas of your life (and get off the "stubborn old patterns" treadmill),
- be less reactive and impulsive in your interactions with people,
- navigate uncertainty more confidently,
trust yourself more deeply,
- follow through with your priorities more reliably,
- and more fully inhabit your authentic place in the world?
If so, then
CLICK BELOW on the option that best supports your desires.
Open to new members 2x/year, in October and April
Next opening... Oct 22 - Oct 31, 2021
After that, the next opening will be April 21 - April 30, 2022